Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm a better dancer


Today I was watching one of the best music videos of all time on YouTube. Depeche Mode's "Enjoy the Silence" is one of my faves. I've been fortunate to see them twice. It was my sis Ev that got me into them way back in the day, which is a switch since I'm the once usually introducing her to music.

Which leads me to this: the last time I was in Boise visiting fam, Ev was watching some old Depeche Mode videos. She claims that I looked like a young David Gahan (2nd from the right) when I was younger. I think he's goofy looking, so I didn't know how to take it. However, Ev worships the guy, so I don't know how to take that either. Anyhoo, despite any physical similarities, I'm convinced I'm a better dancer.
Song of the Day: Living Well is the Best Revenge by REM

No comments: