Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gatorade/Steelers 5k Playlist

Here is my playlist from my iPod from the race:

Dawn of the Dead by Does It Offend You, Yeah?- I really like this song, but I'm not sure if it pumped me up at the start.

Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue- I know this offends my Indie colleagues, but I cannot deny that this song totally gets me going. I'm sorry, so sorry.

Like the Angel by Rise Against- One of my favorite songs by one of my favorite punk bands.

The Gold Song by the Bouncing Souls- No list of mine is complete without the Souls. They are a staple of my music diet.

Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance- This song is inspirational to me. It is an anti-suicide song, but I try to apply it to my running or any daily situation.

Better Life by the Bouncing Souls- I love the Bouncing Souls!

I Found Away (featuring Douglas P.) by Alkaline Trio- A catchy song off A.T.'s new CD that helps me move my feet. "Away" is not supposed to be separated by a space in case youthinkIdidatypo.

She is Beautiful by Andrew W.K.- I tell Amber his song is about her. My sister and I agree that every one's race time playlist needs Andrew W.K.

No comments: