Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Embarrassing Moment

About a month ago, I went to our YMCA to use run on the treadmill because it was too cold outside. I took my duffle-bag and changed into my running clothes there after work. Amber washed my workout clothes a couple of days before, which I appreciate. Sooooo, I get on the treadmill and start running. About 2 minutes into it a white toilet paper looking thing started peeking out of my left shorts leg. I could see this happening because all the treadmills face a giant mirror. Luckily it wasn't TP, but a dryer-sheet. I decided just to let it fall out and off the treadmill because I wasn't going to stop my run for a stupid dryer-sheet. However, the look I got from those on the treadmills behind me was a bit entertaining. To them it must have looked like I used the restroom before running and I got TP stuck in my shorts. Oh well, I finished my run picked up the dryer-sheet still lying behind the treadmill and went home to tell Amber.

No comments: