Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm Gonna Regret This: My 20 Best Songs of the Decade

After reading Rollingstone and Spin mag's songs/albums of the year and decade, I decide to do my own. This is because I have better taste than them if I do say so myself! Anyway, here is a list because we love lists!

Songs that have reflected by tastes and moods over the last decade:

1. Break the Night With Colour by Richard Ashcroft- My favorite song of the decade. All the others are in no particular order.
2. Knights of Cydonia by Muse
3. Gone by The Bouncing Souls
4. Maps by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
5. 156 by Mew
6. Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros
7. One Armed Scissor by At the Drive-In
8. War All the Time by Thursday
9. True Believers by the Bouncing Souls
10. Special by Mew
11. Rebellion (Lies) by Arcade Fire
12. Starlight by Muse
13. I Still Remember by Bloc Party
14. Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance
15. Clocks by Coldplay
16. No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age
17. L.E.S. Artistes by Santogold
18. True Believers by the Bouncing Souls
19. Precious by Depeche Mode
20. No One Sleeps When I'm Awake by the Sounds

No comments: