Monday, August 20, 2007

Music that Never Antiques

I'm always searching for new interesting music. I tend to really get into a band for awhile, but then grow bored and start looking for something new. However, there are some songs that I can never tire of. They can be played at anytime, in any mood, on any occasion and I enjoy listening to them as much as I did the first time I heard them. Here of some of those songs that have satiated my music thirst over the past 20 years. Do you have any all time favorites?

1. Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode
2. Fire Woman by The Cult
3. The Zookeeper's Boy by Mew
4. Gone by The Bouncing Souls
5. Under Pressure by Queen/David Bowie

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Larry,here's my all time favorites:
1. Tonight, Tonight by The Smashing Pumpkins
2. True Love Waits by Radiohead
3. Sing for Absolution by Muse
4. Never Tear Us Apart by INXS
5. We Close Our Eyes by Oingo Boingo
6. Woman In Chains by Tears for Fears